Désolé, cette page n'est pas disponible dans votre langue pour le moment.
Choisissez une autre langue disponible.
Merci à vous!
Technical precision and performance at the cutting edge of feasibility
The new Core 3 is based on its predecessor the Core 2, which with one and a half years had one of the longest development cycles in the company's history. This concept has been further developed with the Core 3. It stands for everything you would expect from a competition / XC glider: maximum performance, superior flight dynamics, direct and delay-free handling and a breathtakingly-purist design. Just like its predecessor, the Core 3 is designed as a pure 2-liner and available in three sizes with EN / LTF D certification.
3D-Shaping, Rigid Composite elements and other innovative detail changes lead to further improvements of the Core 3 with regards to glide performance and top speed compared to the previous model. All this we managed to combine with a significantly better stability of the canopy. The outstanding climbing performance and fantastic handling are probably still the benchmark in this class.
Everything under control
The handling is direct and precise. Risers and brake handles: the interface between pilot and glider. The Core 3 is equipped with Multi Grip brake handles (that are adjustable to your personal needs) for precise control, a consistently direct steering feel and improved feedback. The specially designed 2-Line risers are engineered for impressive acceleration and top speed performance. The double A-line attachment supports excellent pitch behavior. For optimum control during accelerated flight the Core 3 features new handles on the B risers. The result: a new dimension in glide performance.
The most important technical highlights
- 2-line concept with a double A-and B-level suspension
- use of three different rigid materials in the area of the upper / lower sail and the leading edge
- Arch construction of the B-suspension
- 3D-shaping of the topsail
- Miniribs to optimize profiling of the leech
- Case design allows easy replacement of all rigid materials
- Complete line assembly with Edelrid 8000U series for maximum dimensional stability of the line geometry
- 3-step system for extremely high acceleration and maximum performance at all speeds
- extra strong Delta Maillon Rapide developed in collaboration with Peguet for 2-line constructions
- handles on the B risers for optimum control in accelerated flight
Targeted pilot group and recommended flying experience
The Core 3 is made for performance pilots with a flying experience of at least 75 to 100 flight hours per year, who want to realize highest performance at XC flying. The Core 3 is for OLC and World Cup pilots having already gained experience flying 2-line gliders and being familiar with the specifics of this class. For Pilots willing to fly the Core 3 and not having sufficient experience flying 2-line gliders, we suggest a briefing.
Bulletin > Download
Indication de sécurité > Download
Contenu de la livraison
- Swing CORE 3
- Sac à dos Sherpa
- Protection Bag Plus
- Sangle de compression
- Sac pour les élévateurs
|LTF D||LTF D||LTF D|
|EN D||EN D||EN D|
|Masse au décollage (kg) min./max. Incl. Équipement||85 - 102||95 - 112||108 - 121|
Surface projetée (m²)
Envergure projetée (m)
Masse de l'aile (kg)
Taux de chute min (m/s)
Vitesse bras hauts (km/h)
Prix au tarif inclus TVA allemande 19% (EUR)
En général, il y a deux façons d'individualiser un parapente,
- premièrement selon une conception exclusive (voir ci-dessous) et,
- deuxièmement, en y ajoutant un message publicitaire.
Voici quelques faits et information que vous pouvez trouver utile pour la recherche de sponsors ou la demande du subventions.