SENSIS – …your sixth sense
Comfort and performance. With the new SENSIS SWING presents a sophisticated leisure intermediate for a broad group of pilots in the mid-LTF / EN-B segment. A glider which excels with simple and precise handling, combined with a pleasant damping, pitch stability, high passive safety and impressive performance. The SENSIS is a balanced fun wing, which gives a lot and asks little. Made for leisure pilots who want to enjoy themselves with recreational thermaling and/or cross country flying, as well as fun & freestyle. It is forgiving and easy to control, even in turbulent air. It offers maximum control and is very stable. An elegant, compact wing, which simply feels good, almost as if it is flying by itself and which allows you to enjoy your flight experience with all your senses.
Intuitively, like your sixth sense.
Designing the SENSIS latest simulation methods have been applied and we incorporated plenty of high-tech from the upper classes. These include 3D-shaping of the leading edge, complex interior structure and miniribs. Only 3 rows of lines on the risers also make the start preparations a breeze.
Constructive & Technical Highlights
- 3-Line Technology
- 3D-shaping of the leading edge
- Shark Nose technology
- Mini Ribs at the trailing edge
- highest quality standards
- Optimized surface tensions
- reefing brake at the trailing edge
- High-quality interior structure
- latest calculation and simulation methods
- optimized material mix (canopy /lines)
Properties of SENSIS
- Easy start preparation (only 3 main lines)
- Very simpletake off behavior
- very high level of passive safety
- forgiving, long brake travel
- pleasant balanced handling
- comfortable dampening and smooth flight characteristics
- Pitch stability
- simple thermal scentering behaviour
- very nice climbing and circling behavior
- agile and responsive
- very precise handling
- wide speed range
- cross country performance
- smooth accelerator
- very high stability of the canopy over the entire angle of attack range
- approved for winching
- durability and low weight
Contact your flight school for more information!
|Take off weight (kg) min./max. inkl. Equipment||55-80||70-95||80-102||90-110||100-125|
Wing area (m²)
Wing area projected (m²)
Wing span (m)
Projected wing span (m)
Projected aspect ratio
Glider weight (kg)
Max speed (km/h)
||52 ±2||52 ±2
Trim speed (km/h)
|38 ±1||38 ±1||38 ±1||38 ±1||38 ±1|
List price incl. 19% german VAT (EUR)
Scope of delivery
- Swing SENSIS
- Sherpa Backpack
- Protection Bag Plus
- Compression Strap
- Riser Bag
SWING Multi Grip Demonstration
In general there are two ways to individualise the paraglider,
- firstly by a special design (see below) and,
- secondly, by adding an advertising message to it.
Here are some facts and information which you may find helpful in finding sponsors or applying for sponsorship.
The delivery time for special colors can vary strongly due to capacity utilization of our production. Please contact your dealer to inquire the respective delivery time.